COLLECTION IS FREE
Free Premium delivery with any orders over £750
Our Delivery & Installation service is an experience we hope you will enjoy. Our dedicated Team delivers furniture within Cumbria, South West Scotland and North Lancashire whether it’s a single item or a full room or house package.
Delivered by one of our delivery teams, in our dedicated delivery Vans, our fully trained two man teams will install your furniture into the room of your choosing unpacking the item and place it where you require, taking away all packaging if required.
Delivery & Installation Costs
Cumbria, South West Scotland and North Lancashire
ORDERS OVER £750: Premium delivery is included.
ORDERS UNDER £750: Premium delivery is £45
COLLECTION IS FREE: and if you see an item on our shop floor you can usually take it away the same day!
CLEARANCE ITEMS: Available to purchase in store only and are subject to a delivery charge based upon location of delivery.
Most items are delivered within 1 – 4 weeks, with exception of custom made items (delivery times vary but you will be informed shortly after your order when we are able to make a delivery to you).
Delivery is by a two man trained team, not a carrier.
due to their size wardrobes they are assembled in the room of your choice.
Care instructions are provided on delivery of your furniture, should you find these are missing please let us know and we will send a copy out to you.
Our despatch team will make a pre-arranged date and time of delivery with you, (usually three hour time slots). The driver will also phone you 30 minutes before delivery to let you know their arrival time on the day of delivery.
Day of delivery
To make your delivery as easy as possible please ensure walkways are clear from obstruction, any pictures or small items that may cause an issue are removed. Our delivery team will make an assessment of your home before they proceed with the delivery but you know your home much better than anyone so please speak to our friendly driver to see if anything requires moving prior to installation of your furniture. Put down protective material, i.e sheets on the floors if desired. Protect edges and corners of railings and doorways with bubble wrap. Please ensure pets are located in a separate room during the delivery.
General Terms & Conditions for Delivery
- The Company will do all that it reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery. In the case of unforeseen circumstances, beyond the control of the Company, the Company will contact the customer and agree an alternative date.
- The Customer shall accept delivery when offered whether before or after any previously estimated date. If the customer does not take delivery when offered the Company shall be deemed to have performed its obligation in respect of the goods, and the customer shall be required to pay any additional expenses incurred by the Company including (but not limited to) a storage charge.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the goods can be delivered without risk of loss or damage to either the Customers property, or risk of injury, damage or loss to the delivery team or the property of the Company.
- Should the delivery team consider that delivery to the chosen location could result in damage or injury to furniture or property of either Customer or Company, or the risk of injury to themselves, the Company reserves the right to refuse to deliver, and collection arrangements will need to be made. There will be no refund of any delivery charges if delivery is attempted but not completed.
- The customer is asked to examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and notify the company in writing of any fault or damage as soon as possible.
- Wood is a natural product and as such it’s own features and characteristics vary from tree to tree, we cannot guarantee that items within the same range will match exactly in terms of shade, texture or grain.
The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform any or all of its obligations under the agreement arising from any inability to secure or procure at a reasonable cost labour, materials or other supplies of any kind due to force majeure, ‘act of God’, war, strike, lockout or other labour dispute, fire, flood, drought, equipment failure, legislation, order of public authority, pandemic, or any other cause whatsoever beyond its control.
General Care of Natural Wood Furniture
For most home-owners it is important to keep their natural wood furniture looking as good as new. By following our care instructions this can be achieved with relative ease. Our oak furniture is all handmade and will therefore, as with all woods, have its own perfectly natural imperfections such as (but not limited to) cracked knots, slightly different shading of the wood, small cracks and variations in the grain.
Added moisture may cause the panels in your Oak furniture to move slightly, so adequate ventilation should be provided to minimise this.
Extreme temperatures should be avoided as much as possible as this may lead to the wood drying out, so try to keep your furniture away from radiators as much as possible.
Over a period of time, light will slightly alter the colour of the oak, this is a natural part of the ageing process.
Spillages should be avoided as much as possible, if they do occur they should be cleaned as quickly as possible with a dry cloth.
Some items of furniture are very heavy and awkward to lift. After our delivery team has placed an item for you it should be lifted by 2 people. Do not drag the units as this will lead to damage. Beds should not be moved unless dismantled first. Action should be taken to prevent items moving on polished or slippery floors.
To keep the lacquer looking as new we recommend that the furniture be cleaned regularly using natural wax based polishes. Our recommended product is Fiddes and a member of our sales team will be able to advise on the best way to apply the product. Available to purchase from one of our stores.
Never use chemicals such as bleach, or any abrasive materials to clean oak products.
CARE GUIDES FOR SOFAS CAN BE FOUND ON THE LABEL UNDER THE
Items specified as Clearance only: Clearance items are sold as seen and the item in store will be the item you receive. No refunds or credits can be given. Once a Clearance item is purchased it must be collected within 7 days. Clearance item prices DO NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY which will be charged at a minimum of £25 if requested. Collection/Delivery must be completed within 3 weeks or a storage fee of £20 per day, per item, will be charged.
The following applies to price match items only: If asked to price match we will do so under the same terms and conditions as the competitor, for identical items only. We retain the right to refuse to price match or to restrict this to particular lines only. Any previous or subsequent reference to unpacking, assembly, removal of packaging, or placement in room of choice will generally not apply.
ALL ITEMS GUARANTEED AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECTS FOR A MAXIMUM OF 1 YEAR FROM DATE OF DELIVERY.
We cannot accept any complaint or claim if the purchaser alters any piece of furniture supplied by us, or does not move or maintain the item as advised in these terms and conditions.
ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT AT THE STANDARD RATE